Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Quick, Easy Body Spray

I love to layer my fragrances whether it's all the same or mixing scents that I know would go well together.  This is too easy to make and involves only 2 ingredients!  Ready?  Here it is:  Essential oil and 100 proof vodka.  Oh, and a small spray bottle, I'm repurposing the one I got from Bath and Body Works.  Just add the essential oil to the vodka until you reach the desired scent.  It's fun to mix scents and come up with your own custom fragrance!  Be sure to test on a piece of paper before you commit to using your vodka so you can get it just right.
After applying your body butter from the previous blog, spray liberally with your new body spray and you have layered, my friend!  If you want to take it a step further, buy some unscented body wash and add the essential oil(s) to it, same goes with unscented shampoo and conditioner!  Go crazy!  Layer up!

No comments:

Post a Comment